Western Women in the Footsteps of Swami Vivekananda
Western women who met Swami Vivekananda - stories about them and the swami.
- 203, pages Indian paperback
Swami Vivekananda wrote, "American women befriended me, gave me shelter and food and treated me as their own son, their own brother."
This book is a tribute to some of the western women he met, as published by Sarada Math.
From the Table of Contents:
1, Kate Sanborn and Her Reminiscences
2. Elen Hale and Her Family
3. Mrs. John J. Bagley, a Champion of Swamiji
4. Sister Christine
5. Sarah Ellen Waldo - The Servant of the Lord
6. Sara Bull, the Steady Mother
7. Sara Farmer's Inspiried Life
8.Josephine MacLeod's Mission
9. Betty Legget
10. Sister Nievedita's Discipleship
11.Charlotte Sevier's Dedication
12. Roxie Blodgett, A Motherly Hostess
13. Alice Mead Hansborough: An Appreciation
14. Memories of Ida Ansell - Ujjvala
15. Sarah Fox
There are no reviews for this product.