Spiritual Quest and the Way of Yoga: The Goal, the Journey, and the Milestones
- 288 pages, US hardcover
- (retail only)
In his latest title, Swami Adiswarananda outlines the meaning of spiritual quest, the nature of and the preparations necessary for the journey and the milestones. He also draws from the sacred texts of these time-tested traditions to address the vital questions that often trouble spiritual seekers, such as:
• Which spiritual path should I follow?
• How can I attain liberation?
• What are the dangers and obstacles on the spiritual path?
• How do I control my restless mind?
• Why are there many religions and what is the way to interfaith unity?