Hinduism: Its Meaning for the Liberation of the Spirit
- 215 pages, US paperback
A brief account of Hinduism in both its theoretical and practical aspects written mainly from the point of view of non-dualism.
FROM THE TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. The Spirit of Hinduism
2. The Godhead and Creation
3. The Soul and its Destiny
4. Hindu Ethics
5. Spiritual Disciplines - Karma Yoga
6. Spiritual Disciplines - Bhakti Yoga
7. Spiritual Disciplines - Jnana Yoga
8. Spiritual Disciplines - Raja Yoga
9. Tantra: A Way of Realization
10. Hinduism in Practice
11. Interreligious Relations: A Hindu Attitude
There are no reviews for this product.