Effective Life Management
A guide to managing one's personal and spiritual lives.
- 188 pages, Indian paperback
We go through much effort to learn a career to be successful. We are under constant stress to achieve social status and material success. Yet we neglect learning how to manage our own lives so that our minds are at peace. What can we do?
Based on the life and teachings of Sri Sarada Devi, the Holy Mother, the author offers us a road map to developing an approach to life that balances the stress of life. The key is to change our ways before nature hits us hard and makes us change.
1. Know the Ultimate Goal of Your Life
2. Introspect to Improve
3. Manage Your Thoughts
4. Learn the Art of Action
5. Practice! Practice! Practice!
6. Developing Will Power
7. The Cause of Human Suffering
8. Live Life in the Spirit of a Game
9. Balance the Use of the Mind and the Intellect
10. Control Your Anger
11. Curb Your Jealousy
The book was originally published to commemorate the 150th birth anniversary of Sri Sarada Devi.
There is no reviews for this product.