Selfless Work: It's Basis, Methods and Fulfillment
"Work, whatever its nature, must become a spiritual discipline, otherwise it will become a drag on the soul and a drain on one's spiritual resources."
- 78 pages quality Indian paperback
- (trade title)
"Work, whatever its nature, must become a spiritual discipline, otherwise it will become a drag on the soul and a drain on one's spiritual resources." Sw. Bhajanananda
Here is an ideal resource for the practice of karma yoga.An intelligent and practical guide.
From the Table of Contents
1. The Perennial Labour of Sisyphus
2. What is Karma?
3. Pravritti and Nivrtti Marga: Karma and Karma Yoga
4. Mediation and Work
Conflict between work and Meditation
Relation between Work and Meditation
Integration of Work into Meitative Life
5. Sankara and Karma
6. Swami Vivekananda and Karma
7. Karma as Builder of Character
8. Two Highways of Karma Yoga
9. Karma and Consciousness
10. Nature of Bondage
11. Effects of Karma
13. Karma and Love
14. Karma Yoga and the Problem of Evil
15. Karma and Creativity
16. Fundamental Principles of Karma Yoga
17. Karma Yoga and Buddhi Yoga
18. Conversion of Work into Karma Yoga
19. Auxilary Disciplines of Karma Yoga
20. How to do Karma Yoga
21. Work in Today's Context
22. The End and the Means
Appendix: A Few Practical Hints
There is no reviews for this product.