Introduction to Sanskrit
- three audio CDs, binder with 50 pages of instructions.
- (retail only)
The author has a contagious enthusiasm for Sanskrit that he has spread throughout the United States.
This introduction teaches you how to read, write, and pronounce the Sanskrit alphabet through 3 audio CDs and color charts, 22 pages of illustrations of mouth positions to learn correct pronunciation, all this within a three-ring binder
(If you buy the more comprehensive but more expensive two-volume Sanskrit by CD, the book Introduction to Sanskrit is included).
- A comprehensive package for learning to read, write and pronounce Sanskrit.
- Large, clean type on 8-1/2" x 11" pages — makes reading Sanskrit a pleasure.
- Soft 3-ring binder, with color-coded indexes.
- 22 full-page illustrations of mouth positions, essential for learning proper Sanskrit pronunciation.
- 7 pages of color-coded diagrams showing the symmetry of the language.
- Instructive exercises with answer keys that help you to master the material.
- Telephone and/or written consultation to provide support when you need it.